this is a formal assessment of your work by an independant panel.
1: As individuals:
- Reflect on your learning activities undertaken to date, and on the Trading Market experience in week 6.
- Make a 60sec video reflecting on the market experience, including visual reference to your 20 Cards.
- decide if you will work in a group or as an individual, or work on individual projects as part of a larger coordinated group; if you decide to work in a group you will need to formalize that group at the review presentation (like present together)
- Make 1 x A2 printed out poster of your reflections on your work so far, using i.e. sketches, photos, diagrams, plans, text…
2: Speculate and Propose:
- Make a proposition for WHAT you would like to investigate for a major project for the remainder of semester, use this presentation to clarify YOUR interests for the rest of the semester. You do not need to identify what the outcome will be, but you may try to project an outcome, if you wish.
- Propose HOW you intend to work with what METHODS and APPROACHES, as individual or group.
- make 1 x A2 printed out poster proposing your major project direction (1 x A2 per person for groups), again: using i.e. sketches, photos, diagrams, plans, text…
3: Upload to Blog:
- title of your major project
-100 word statement of major project direction
- 60sec video
- 2 x A2 (from the above points 1 and 2) posters via Issuu
4: PREPARE TO PRESENT
to panel that knows nothing about your work (a) what you’ve done and (b) what you plan to do. (5minutes max)
NOTE: you need to work through those questions and answer them as good as possible; if you fail to outline the above points at the week 7 presentation Mick & Rochus will develop you brief for you as a major project. so please see this as an exceptional opportunity to follow and investigate your own interest for the rest of the semester. It will be an enormously valuable exercise for you for your future studies and professional careers to develop the capabilities to identify, frame and formulate your own project within the framework of the studio outline, which is to investigate, test, expand, modify, design for, support, question,…..informal urban practices.